The ClassBento website does not work properly on Internet Explorer older than version 11 (which is what you're using now). Sorry!
Please use a newer version of Internet Explorer, or better yet, another browser, like Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.
Pick time(s) that suit you
reply   This teacher usually responds within a few hours
done   If the teacher is available, you'll be sent a link to book
This teacher is usually available every week on:
You did not pass the Captcha test. Please click the button to try again
Pick a time on
Click 'Book', then tick the 'gift' option in the checkout, to get a giftable certificate
TIME3 hours 3 hrs
Master the art of making an authentic Italian tomato sauce (Sugo) in this Italian cooking workshop with myself.
You will learn how to prepare an authentic Italian tomato sauce with just a few key ingredients and tips.
This class is sure to have your family or guests wanting another plate of authentic, traditional sauce with their pasta.
Some of the things you will learn:
• How to make sauce from scratch using fresh ingredients
• How to correctly season your sauce
• How to freeze your sauce
• What pasta pairings work best with your sauce
• How to add your (Sugo) to other Italian dishes
You will finish the class with a plate of your homemade Italian (Sugo) and pasta.
This class is suitable for beginners.
• Reservations may be transferred to another available class if more than 7 days’ notice is given.
• If you cannot make it to your reserved class, you are welcome to send someone in your place.
• Cancellations are not refundable.
• Booking is essential and is subject to availability.
Aside from this class, the teacher is happy to take on other (Italian food requests).
This class is available on Request
The teacher can travel within 15km of Sydney with 5 or more students
We'll keep you posted!