The Caroma flagship store in Alexandria is a beautiful open light-filled space, currently free* for Classbento teachers to use for their workshops.
* Free if run during their regular opening hours of 9am-5pm on weekdays and 10am-4pm on weekends, and only for classes with less than approx 40 guests. After hours and more guests can be accommodated but may incur fees. Contact the venue for details.
To apply to use the space, just follow the following 2 steps:
Step 1: Contact Giordana ([email protected]) and ensure that you provide the following info in your email
- What is the workshop?
- How many people?
- What dates and times do you require?
- What facilities are needed?
- What insurance do you have, if any?
Step 2: Once Giordana confirms, fill out and send her this form
More about the venue
Located in the heart of Sydney’s design & lifestyle precinct in Alexandria and walking distance to The Grounds of Alexandria.
The venue is a 2,000 square metres old refinery that is split over two floors. It has been fitted out with 1,200 living plants, including a wall of air plants.
Perfect for your next event or workshop. The venue is encouraging creatives and artists to use this space. It's been successfully used for various workshops (crafts, cooking etc) as well as other events.
Wheelchair accessible (including toilets). AV facilities also available, with built-in projector and microphone.
A water play area is also available to keep kids (and adults) entertained.
The following spaces are available:
- The Green House breakout space; an open collaborative space that fits up to 40 comfortably, located next to an open kitchen
- The Commercial Kitchen; fits up to 15
- The 3 Design Studios; fits 8 comfortably
- The Dorf Gallery; fits 8 Comfortably
- The Executive Boardroom; fits 20 comfortably and has a lounge space
- The Clark Gallery; fits up to 50 depending on the way the space is used
All rooms have AV connections and Wireless connections.
The Greenhouse has a large projector screen and Microphone connections
There's street parking in surrounding blocks (mostly all day). Alternatively, The Homemaker Centre has parking available (for a fee)
Caroma on Collins is a 10 minute walk from Green Square train station