Don’t let the wet weather get you down! Here are top five fun, rainy-day-ready, indoor activities and experiences taking place across Sydney this week:
1. Chocolate making class: Is there anything better than tucking into some choccy on a rainy day? Yes, there is — making and eating your own choccy on a rainy day.
2. Terrarium building workshop: The perfect way to bring the outdoors indoors! Reconnect with nature, learn all about petite plants, then build and decorate your very own terrarium to take home.
3. Tea brewing class: Nothing says cosy like a good cuppa. Immerse yourself in the history and healing powers of tea, then create your own unique blend.
4. Pottery lesson: Roll up your sleeves, get your hands nice and dirty and get familiar with the art of pottery. Plus, you’ll get to take home a brand-new decorative bowl, teapot or vase — bonus!
5. Candle making workshop: Capture your favourite fragrances and discover how to make your very own candle. Hint: Light your new candle when you return home and burn-off those rainy day blues!
If you’re getting ready to celebrate a special occasion but the weather forecast is looking a little iffy, Classbento has got you covered. Almost all of their workshops have a ‘request a custom time’ option available, so with the click of a button you can request a private indoor workshop for your group at a time of your choice — whether it be for a birthday, a hen’s or buck’s party, a baby shower or just a long overdue catch-up.
By attending a Classbento workshop, you will be supporting a local small business or artist, and one dollar from every Classbento workshop booking gets donated to Dementia Australia — so you’ll be doing yourself and others a big favour. Get that good karma flowing!
Classbento workshops also make really great gifts — either book a specific workshop or simply buy a voucher. Classbento will send out a lovely little gift card or you can get the voucher emailed to you as a nice, easy-to-print PDF.
Last but not least, don’t forget to snap some photos of you having fun at your Classbento workshop (pics or it didn’t happen, right?) and be sure to tag @classbento on Instagram and Facebook!
You can find out more about Classbento and all the fantastic indoor workshops that they have on offer here.