The ClassBento website does not work properly on Internet Explorer older than version 11 (which is what you're using now). Sorry!
Please use a newer version of Internet Explorer, or better yet, another browser, like Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.
Pick time(s) that suit you
reply   This teacher usually responds within a few hours
done   If the teacher is available, you'll be sent a link to book
This teacher is usually available every week on:
You did not pass the Captcha test. Please click the button to try again
Pick a time on
Click 'Book', then tick the 'gift' option in the checkout, to get a giftable certificate
TIME2 hours 2 hrs
PRICE$85 $85 pp
Laughter is a powerful tool that improves holistic health and wellbeing.
This workshop will introduce you to the Laughter Wellness method. Laughter Wellness is a process designed to create and sustain positive energy. Laughter reduces stress, boosts mood and strengthens the immune system.
Through this practical, interactive Laughter Wellness workshop, you will explore:
- How laughter and positive energy enhance physical, mental, social and emotional health and wellbeing.
- Practical tools for managing stress, boosting mood and creating positive energy.
- How to put these tools into practice, to create more positive energy, in your everyday lives.
This workshop will be tailored to suit your purpose and group members.
It will involve:
- An introductory presentation about the benefits of Laughter for Health and Wellbeing, to set the scene.
- A Laughter Workout, which alternates between interactive clapping, breathing, affirming and laughter exercises.
- A Laughter Meditation, which is an opportunity for free-flow belly laughter.
- A guided relaxation, to ground the energy of laughter.
- A Wrap – Up, where participants will be invited to share any ideas and insights about their
experience with the group.
What to bring / wear:
- A bottle of water, if you like
- A yoga mat or beach towel to lay down on towards the end of the session. There will also be chairs available, if preferred.
- Clothes that are comfortable to sit, lay down and laugh in.
Laugh, Drink and Mingle:
People commonly feel relaxed, energised and positive after a Laughter Wellness experience. The final 30 minutes of this experience will involve an opportunity to laugh, drink and mingle, to savour the positive energy created and shared. Feel free to bring any favourite non-alcoholic drinks. Herbal teas and some snacks will be provided.
It would be wonderful to share the power of laughter for health and wellbeing with your group!
This class is available on Request for groups of 10+.
Don't have a group of 10+ students? If you're happy to pay a higher price per person (total of $850 for the class), you can just Request to book this class for 10 students (and attend with fewer guests).
This workshop is perfect for a team building activity, corporate event or client entertainment activity.
Bustle Studios, Elizabeth Street, Sydney NSW
I'm Connie, and I'm the founder of Laugh and Live Well.
I discovered that laughter sometimes really is the best medicine, during a tough time in my life where I suffered from severe work-related stress. I then trained with the founder of the Laughter Wellness method (Sebastian Gendry), and introduced laughter wellness to Australia.
I'm passionate about sharing the health benefits of laughter, and I love empowering people to gain a stronger control over their well-being. I've provided laughter wellness workshops and presentations to clients as diverse as Google, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, Johnson & Johnson, Westmead hospital, Waverley council, and much more.
Hope to see you soon at one of my workshops!
We'll keep you posted!