The ClassBento website does not work properly on Internet Explorer older than version 11 (which is what you're using now). Sorry!
Please use a newer version of Internet Explorer, or better yet, another browser, like Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.
Pick time(s) that suit you
reply   This teacher usually responds within a few hours
done   If the teacher is available, you'll be sent a link to book
This teacher is usually available every week on:
You did not pass the Captcha test. Please click the button to try again
Pick a time on
Click 'Book', then tick the 'gift' option in the checkout, to get a giftable certificate
TIME2 hours 2 hrs
PRICE$75 $75 pp
This workshop will offer you:
1) 1 hour covering the theory of photography (types of cameras and lenses, manual mode, exposure, shutter speed, ISO, aperture, and much more! )
2) 1 hour of hands-on exercises so you can actually practice what you have just learned.
3) Material to take home and keep improving yourself!
4) Post-production (free apps you can use on your phone, use of filters, lightroom, etc)
- Even if you don't have a camera you can use any smartphone for this class!
- By the end of the day, you will be taking professional photos! And we will be going to one of my favorite spots in Sydney where we will enjoy of the amazing view of the Opera House as well as the Harbour Bridge with the beautiful sunset in the background.
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
- Camera with MANUAL mode OR a phone (just need to download a paid app called MANUAL, or a free one called YAMERA)
- I can lend you my camera if you like (one of the best ones in the market, Canon6d mark2)
Milson's point train station
In case you haven't noticed where the class schedule is, just click here and/or look at the bottom of your screen. Then click the "Tap to pick a time" dropdown menu to select a time.
We'll keep you posted!