If the wet weather has got you feeling cooped-up and cranky, here are five fun, rainy-day-ready, indoor activities and experiences happening in Sydney, courtesy of Classbento:
1. Terrarium building workshop: The perfect way to bring the outdoors indoors! Reconnect with nature, learn all about petite plants, then build and decorate your very own terrarium to take home.
2. Coffee brewing class: Nothing says cosy like a good cuppa. Learn how to analyse the different aromas and flavour profiles of coffee, then try your hand at various brewing methods.
3. Juggling workshop: A great way to let loose, have some laughs and toss aside those rainy day blues!
4. Cooking lesson: Whether it’s ramen or chocolate, is there anything better than tucking into some comfort food on a rainy day? Yes, there is — making and eating your own comfort food on a rainy day.
5. Pottery lesson: Roll up your sleeves, get your hands nice and dirty and get familiar with the art of pottery. Plus, you’ll be able to brighten up your home with your brand-new decorative bowl, teapot or vase!
If you’re getting ready to celebrate a special occasion but the weather forecast is threatening to dampen your day, Classbento has got you covered. Almost all of their workshops have a ‘request a custom time’ option available, so with the click of a button you can request a private indoor workshop for your group at a time of your choice — whether it’s for a birthday, a hen’s or buck’s party or a baby shower.
Did we mention that Classbento workshops start from as little as $15 per person? Plus, you’ll be supporting a local small business or artist and one dollar from every Classbento workshop booking gets donated to Dementia Australia. So you’ll be doing yourself and others a big favour. Get that good karma flowing!
Classbento workshops also make really great gifts — either book a specific workshop or simply buy a voucher. Classbento will send out a lovely little gift card or you can get the voucher emailed to you as a nice, easy-to-print PDF. Don’t forget to snap some photos of you having fun at your rainy day workshop and be sure to tag @classbento on Instagram and Facebook!
You can find out more about Classbento and all of the amazing wet weather workshops they have on offer here.