Unleash your smartphone camera's full potential and develop your photography skills in a fun and practical, hands-on class.
Enjoy a walking tour and hands-on learning experience in the photogenic area of The Rocks and its surrounds. You'll cover iconic Sydney landmarks like the Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
You'll be coached to discover and develop your personal creative and artistic style, drawing from your personal background and personality. Additionally, you'll learn about the technical aspects of photography:
- Learn about composition
- Hands on challenges to put theory into practice.
- Control your shutter speed and ISO
- Get constructive one-on-one feedback on your photos, so you keep getting better
- Learn about and practice travel photography (street portraits, architecture, still life, abstract, landscapes, nature)
- Learn to edit easily with your phone, and achieve amazing images
For locals, see your city through a new artistic lens. For visitors and tourists, discover some of Sydney's most iconic spots for architecture and scenery.
This class will proceed regardless of the weather as there are indoor areas to use.
If you'd like a private class, please browse and book it here
None. Perfect for beginners
Your smartphone camera, and an umbrella if it looks rainy. Make sure your smartphone is fully charged, and has plenty of space to store new photos!
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended, as are sunscreen and sunglasses on sunnier days.
Fine Food Cafe, Corner Mills And Kendall Lane, The Rocks
For this class
Review by Adam Wollins (attended on 23 Jun 2018)