This class received the TripAdvisor 2017 Certificate of Excellence, with 160+ perfect 5-star reviews.
Unleash your smartphone camera's full potential and develop your photography skills in a fun class.
Enjoy a walking tour and hands-on learning experience in the photogenic area of The Rocks and its surrounds. You'll cover iconic Sydney landmarks like the Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
What you'll learn:
- Get off auto mode and and learn to shoot in 'manual' mode
- Learn about composition
- Hands on challenges to put theory into practice.
- Control your shutter speed and ISO
- Get constructive one-on-one feedback on your photos, so you keep getting better
- Learn about and practice travel photography (street portraits, architecture, still life, abstract, landscapes, nature)
- Learn to edit easily with your phone, and achieve amazing images
For locals, see your city through a new artistic lens. For visitors and tourists, discover some of Sydney's most iconic spots for architecture and scenery.
This class will proceed regardless of the weather as there are indoor areas to use.
Do book well in advance, as this class tends to get sold out.
None. Perfect for beginners
Your smartphone camera, and an umbrella if it looks rainy. Make sure your smartphone is fully charged, and has plenty of space to store new photos!
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended, as are sunscreen and sunglasses on sunnier days.
Fine Food Cafe, Corner Mills And Kendall Lane, The Rocks
Note: beside Holiday Inn, The Rocks near corner mills lane and george street
1,308 Instagram followers