Pick time(s) that suit you
reply   This teacher usually responds within a few hours
done   If the teacher is available, you'll be sent a link to book
This class costs $150 per person when you book for 1 student, $140 pp for 2 students, $133 for 3+ students
You did not pass the Captcha test. Please click the button to try again
Pick a time on
Select the 'gift' option in the checkout to get a giftable certificate
TIME2.5 hours 2.5 hrs
PRICE$133 - $150 $133-$150 pp info_outline
Master the art of making gyoza (Japanese dumplings) in this inspiring cooking workshop with chef and author of ‘Cooking with Japanese Superfoods’ Yoshiko Takeuchi.
Some of the awesome stuff you'll learn:
• How to correctly fold and pleat gyoza
• How to correctly cook gyoza
• How to freeze gyoza
• Two types of gyoza dipping sauce
• Basic rice balls
• How to make an instant (but healhty) seaweed soup
• How to make seaweed salad with Japanese style dressing
You'll finish the class with a yummy lunch and matcha green tea.
Also, all of Yoshiko's classes (except the "Japanese Cooking Class (Advanced)") are suitable for vegans.
• Reservations may be transferred to another available class if more than 7 days’ notice is given.
• If you cannot make it to your reserved class, you are welcome to send someone in your place.
• Cancellations are not refundable.
• Booking is essential and is subject to availability.
Japanese Cooking Class (Beginner), at Sat 2 Feb at 10am
Japanese Cooking Class (Intermediate), at Sun 3 Feb at 1pm
Matcha Lovers High Tea Workshop, at Sat 16 Feb at 1pm
Superfood Ramen Cooking Class, at Sun 17 Feb at 10am
No prior knowledge required.
All equipment provided.
Level 1, 70 Bronte Rd, Bondi Junction
In case you haven't noticed where the class schedule is, just click here and/or look at the bottom of your screen. Then click the "Tap to pick a time" dropdown menu to select a time.
We'll keep you posted!