The ClassBento website does not work properly on Internet Explorer older than version 11 (which is what you're using now). Sorry!
Please use a newer version of Internet Explorer, or better yet, another browser, like Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.
Pick time(s) that suit you
reply   This teacher usually responds within a few hours
done   If the teacher is available, you'll be sent a link to book
You did not pass the Captcha test. Please click the button to try again
Pick a time on
Click 'Book', then tick the 'gift' option in the checkout, to get a giftable certificate
TIME6 hours 6 hrs
PRICE$75 $75 pp
You will learn and experience:
- The healing and medative art of one-stroke Tao Calligraphy.
- Key steps to initiate and accelerate your Tao Calligraphy journey.
- Simple practices that help you maintain emotional balance and heighten your sense of well-being through your connection with Tao Calligraphy
- Step-by-step guidance for how to write powerful positive messages filled with love, compassion and light for yourself and others.
- Soothing meditations and restorative moving practices to open the energy within the body.
Tao Calligraphy is a unique soul art form created by Dr. and Master Sha, renowned teacher, medical doctor in China and doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine in China and Canada. The wisdom of Tao Calligraphy is to align with the principle of Oneness and to meld with the pure soul, heart, mind, and body of the message in the Calligraphy.
This class is available on Request
Open to beginners or those interested in improving their writing/ painting skills.
None, water, paper and brushes are provided.
242 Pacific Highway, Crows Nest NSW
We'll keep you posted!