ClassBento is home to Australia's best creative workshops. Book or gift an artisan experience. The ClassBento website does not work properly on Internet Explorer older than version 11 (which is what you're using now). Sorry!
Please use a newer version of Internet Explorer, or better yet, another browser, like Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.
Post a comment or question
The clock is really ticking now, folks — Christmas Day is just a few days away.
If you’re still scrambling for experience gifts in Sydney and unique stocking stuffers and you need them fast, you’ve come to the right place.
If you’re in a rush and you need some quick ideas regarding which workshop to buy for who, here are today’s top five ClassBento experiences and activities, along with a friendly suggestion of who they might suit best:
1. Flower arranging workshop: Get in touch with your feminine side and learn how to create a floral masterpiece, whether it’s a beautiful bouquet or a gorgeous flower crown. Suggested recipients: This one is ideal for the ladies in your life — your mum, sister, aunty, girlfriend, wife, grandma, etc.
2. Pottery class: Get your hands nice and dirty, learn the basics of pottery and return home with a new, handmade decorative bowl, teapot or vase. Suggested recipients: Just about anyone, from your partner and your parents to your siblings and your best friend.
3. Painting lesson: A fantastic way to relax, unwind and get those creative juices flowing. Enjoy time away from your phone and computer screens and create a true work of art to take home with you. Suggested recipients: This is a gift that’s great for people of any age, from your kids and close friends to your colleagues and grandparents.
4. Cocktail making workshop: Learn how to make a damn good martini or put a new twist on a classic mojito. A cocktail making workshop is a super fun gift and the skills that you learn are bound to come in handy in the new year! Suggested recipients: Close friends, your cousins and your siblings. This is also a great gift idea for couples.
5. Terrarium building class: Terrariums are so on-trend right now. Reconnect with nature and learn how to build and decorate your very own terrarium to take home. Suggested recipients: This is another one that’s perfect for almost anybody — from your kids and partner to your parents and best friend. A terrarium building class would also make a great corporate gift for your team at work.
ClassBento has carefully curated a whole range of creative, hands-on workshops that make for truly wonderful Christmas gifts — we’re talking everything from terrarium building and candle making classes to flower arranging and juggling lessons. Whether you’re shopping for your parents, partner, kids or colleagues, ClassBento has got something for everyone.
The best part? You don’t even need to leave your house to purchase a ClassBento workshop. With the click of a button, you can either book specific workshops for your intended recipients at ClassBento.com.au or simply buy them experience gift cards. ClassBento will send out lovely little gift cards or you can get the vouchers emailed to you as easy-to-print PDFs — perfect for those really last-minute presents!
ClassBento’s workshops take place all over Sydney every day of the week, AM to PM, and by attending or purchasing a workshop, you will be supporting a local small business or artist. Plus, one dollar from every ClassBento workshop booking gets donated to Dementia Australia — 'tis the season of giving!
You can find out more about ClassBento and all of the gift-worthy workshops that they have available here.