Classbento’s workshops take place all over Sydney, from Hunters Hill to Homebush. Plus, there are workshops running every day of the week from AM to PM, so you and your friends/family/partner/Tinder dates will always be able to find a class that’s both close by and at a time that suits your busy schedules.
So if you’re stuck for unique things to do in Sydney this week, here are seven different, super fun Sydney-based experiences and activities, proudly bought to you by Classbento:
1. Painting class: A fantastic way to relax, unwind and get those creative juices flowing after a hard day/week/month at work. Enjoy time away from your phone and computer screens and create a masterpiece.
2. Terrarium building workshop: Terrariums are so on-trend right now. Reconnect with nature, have some fun and learn how to build and decorate your very own terrarium to take home.
3. Juggling workshop: You asked for unique activities! This one is bound to put a smile on your face. Let loose and have a few laughs.
4. Cooking lesson: Flex your culinary skills and learn to whip up some new recipes. Nothing tastes quite as good as a dish you’ve made yourself!
5. Flower arranging class: Get in touch with your feminine side and create something truly beautiful for yourself or a loved one to enjoy, whether it’s a flower crown or an elegant bouquet.
6. Pottery lesson: Get your hands nice and dirty, learn the basics of pottery and return home with a brand-new decorative bowl, teapot or vase.
7. Fragrance or perfume making workshop: Learn all about the sense of smell and its intimate connection with our emotions and memory, then blend your very own unique scent.
Speaking of unique, Classbento workshops make for really special gifts — either book a specific workshop or simply buy a voucher. Classbento will send out a lovely little gift card or you can get the voucher emailed to you as an easy-to-print PDF.
By attending a Classbento workshop, you will be supporting a local small business or artist, and one dollar from every Classbento booking gets donated to Dementia Australia — so you’ll be doing yourself and others a big favour. If that’s not unique, we don’t know what is.
You can find out more about Classbento and all the fantastic workshops that they have on offer here.