If you’re tired of looking for unusual things to in Sydney every week, now you can relax! Here are seven super fun and unique Sydney-based experiences and activities, proudly bought to you by Classbento:
1. Terrarium building workshop: Terrariums are so on-trend right now. Reconnect with nature, have some fun and learn how to build and decorate your very own terrarium to take home.
2. Cooking lesson: Flex your culinary skills and learn to whip up some new recipes. Nothing tastes quite as good as a dish you’ve made yourself!
3. Flower arranging class: Get in touch with your feminine side and create something truly beautiful for yourself or a loved one to enjoy, whether it’s a flower crown or an elegant bouquet.
4. Juggling workshop: You asked for unusual activities! This one is bound to put a smile on your face. Let loose and have a few laughs.
5. Pottery lesson: Get your hands nice and dirty, learn the basics of pottery and return home with a brand-new decorative bowl, teapot or vase.
6. Painting class: A fantastic way to relax, unwind and get those creative juices flowing after a hard day/week/month at work. Enjoy time away from your phone and computer screens and create a masterpiece.
7. Fragrance or perfume making workshop: Learn all about the sense of smell and its intimate connection with our emotions and memory, then blend your very own unique scent.
If you’re on the hunt for unusual ways to celebrate a special occasion, you’re in luck — almost all Classbento workshops have a ‘request a custom time’ option available. With the click of a button, you can request a private workshop for you and your group at a time of your choice, whether it be for a birthday party, a hen’s or buck’s party, a baby shower or just a long overdue catch-up.
Classbento workshops also make for really unique gifts — either book a specific workshop or simply buy a voucher. Classbento will send out a lovely little gift card or you can get the voucher emailed to you as a nice, easy-to-print PDF.
By attending a Classbento workshop, you will be supporting a local small business or artist, and one dollar from every Classbento workshop booking gets donated to Dementia Australia — so you’ll be doing yourself and others a big favour.
We hope you love all the unusual workshops that we have to offer above.