Pick time(s) that suit you
reply   This teacher usually responds within a few hours
done   If the teacher is available, you'll be sent a link to book
This class costs $150 per person when you book for 1 student, $140 pp for 2 students, $133 for 3+ students
You did not pass the Captcha test. Please click the button to try again
Pick a time on
Select the 'gift' option in the checkout to get a giftable certificate
TIME2.5 hours 2.5 hrs
PRICE$133 - $150 $133-$150 pp info_outline
Have you already got some decent cooking skills, or have already attended Yoshiko's beginner's class?
Gain more advanced knowledge and skills in practical and healthy Japanese cooking, in this hands-on and fun workshop, tackling popular dishes like agedashi tofu.
Follow detailed demonstrations by celebrated chef Yoshiko Takeuchi, who has had over twenty years experience and has frequented some of Sydney's top kitchens, authored two cook books and worked on shows like The Biggest Loser.
Some dishes you may cover:
• Cooking eggplant dengaku (two types of miso sauce)
• Agedashi tofu (using nori as garnish)
• Daikon and umeboshi salad
• How to prepare Inari sushi
Also, all of Yoshiko's classes (except the "Japanese Cooking Class (Advanced)") are suitable for vegans.
• Reservations may be transferred to another available class if more than 7 days’ notice is given.
• If you cannot make it to your reserved class, you are welcome to send someone in your place.
• Cancellations are not refundable.
• Booking is essential and is subject to availability.
Japanese Cooking Class (Beginner), at Sat 2 Feb at 10am
Matcha Lovers High Tea Workshop, at Sat 16 Feb at 1pm
Superfood Ramen Cooking Class, at Sun 17 Feb at 10am
No prior knowledge required.
All equipment provided.
Loft & Earth, Level 1, 70 Bronte Rd Bondi Junction, NSW
In case you haven't noticed where the class schedule is, just click here and/or look at the bottom of your screen. Then click the "Tap to pick a time" dropdown menu to select a time.
By Francesco Feliziani (attended on 15 Jul 2018)
We'll keep you posted!