Our top teachers earn over $30,000 annually through us. We have a large audience, and unique website features to help you capture more bookings (individuals and/or groups), easily.
Get more time back in your day. We'll take care of your admin, from transactional emails, to collecting reviews, and everything in between.
Let's improve mental wellbeing in our community. Workshops are a great way to fight burnout, stress and dementia. We also donate to Dementia Australia with every booking.
Every booking through ClassBento is covered by $20 million of public liability insurance. The ClassBento team is here to support you every step of the way.
Our teachers come from a variety of backgrounds. From large restaurant/bar groups like Salt Meats Cheese and Meat District Co, to local florists and bakers, to individuals who enjoy their hobby as a side hustle, we're here to empower you.
ClassBento has been featured on
ClassBento is built by teachers, for teachers. Use our unique features to get more bookings and save time.
Easily attract and capture more bookings for custom times - e.g. group bookings like hens, birthdays and corporates
Let students pick from your generally available hours; you'll get notified and can accept or decline each request. They'll then automatically get a unique link to book it in.
Easily invite students to book any of your classes, at any price, date, and location.
Customise as much as you need to capture the booking - e.g. take a deposit and automatically charge the remainder later.
We'll generate invoices too if you need them.
Beautiful class pages
We'll show your class to its fullest potential.
Feature 10+ class images, video, and include your Instagram feed.
We'll automatically request and incentivise reviews, so you'll accumulate more reviews, faster.
Take advantage of our fast load speeds and mobile-friendly design.
Get bookings from your website
If you have your own website, include our widget there to capture bookings and requests via ClassBento.
We're happy to take a lower commission on bookings that come from your website.
If you have lots of classes, we can automatically pull the data over to ClassBento.
It's really easy and fast to set up, and we can do it for you. Learn more
Let your customers pay, their way
What we're about
ClassBento's co-founders, John and Iain (pictured), are passionate about:
Promoting better mental health: Creative classes are a great way to achieve mindfulness in today's "always-on" society - we can use this (along with ClassBento's donations to Dementia Australia with every booking) to fight dementia and burnout.
Promoting the arts: Our communities have many hidden talents, just waiting to be discovered. Our arts and crafts should be fun to engage with, accessible, and affordable, not just locked up in galleries. Creative workshops are a great way to make this happen.
We'd love to have you join our mission.
It's easy to get started
Create a profile, then list a class (or more). It won't take you more than 10 minutes.
We'll review to ensure that you meet our quality standards, then your class(es) will be published on our website.
If you have classes already listed on another website, we can automatically pull them over and keep them in sync - just get in touch.
List specific dates for your class
- and/or -
Indicate times when you're generally available, for students to request from. You can accept or decline each request. This is a great way to get private group bookings.
We'll pay you the next business day after each class.
We only earn when you earn. 15% of your listing price is all we take (you keep the other 85%, and we'll take a lower commission rate if we process bookings that come from your website). No other fees apply, ever.
We use our commission to advertise your class, cover payment processing and donation costs, and to continue to improve our website features for teachers and students.
Need a venue?
You choose where you teach. Use your own venue, use a public venue like a cafe or park, or even travel to students.
If you need a venue, we've found lots of workshop-friendly spaces for you to choose from.
We've even got some venues you can use free of charge (pending our review of your class).
Have questions, or need help? Send us a message, or give our community manager, Luis, a call on 0481 126 829