Learn how to make 100% natural candles using beautiful glass and Eco-soy wax to create handmade enviro-friendly candles for your home and friends.
This fun hands-on workshop will take you through the basics of making your own candles.
- How candles work
- Different types of waxes and their uses
- Wick, Fragrances, and Pigment
- Candle care and Safety
- Equipment and tools
- A basic understanding of candle making
- Learn how to use tools and equipment to create candles
- Create your beautiful candles using your choice of colour and fragrance
WHAT I PROVIDE
- All the materials, tools and equipment are included
- Glass jars for candles
- Handouts with a book-guide to take home with you
- You'll take home all the candles you make
Note: I can travel further than 20km on request, just contact me, alternatively you are also welcome to come to have the class at my house. I'm available on public holidays too. Best to start the session either at 9am or 1pm due to its length. Just click the "Request" button for a date/time that suits you, and I'll respond quickly.
No knowledge needed
All equipment provided
Exact location is anonymised for privacy. You'll get the specific address after booking.
The teacher can also travel within 20km of Leichhardt for private classes
For this class
Review by Yolanda (attended on 1 May 2018)