The ClassBento website does not work properly on Internet Explorer older than version 11 (which is what you're using now). Sorry!
Please use a newer version of Internet Explorer, or better yet, another browser, like Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.
Pick time(s) that suit you
reply   This teacher usually responds within a few hours
done   If the teacher is available, you'll be sent a link to book
This teacher is usually available every week on:
You did not pass the Captcha test. Please click the button to try again
Pick a time on
Click 'Book', then tick the 'gift' option in the checkout, to get a giftable certificate
TIME2 hours 2 hrs
PRICE$69 - $79 $69-$79 pp info_outline
Learn to whip up a world-class cocktail with ease, with the expert team at Li'l Darlin (Surry Hills).
Be greeted with a drink on arrival (beer, wine, or bubbles - let us know ahead, or decide on the day).
You'll then jump into an introduction and demonstration from our cocktail connoisseurs. You'll get to taste approximately four different cocktails, and even head behind the bar to enjoy the thrill of making one yourself, with expert guidance and feedback along the way, then, of course, you'll taste your creation.
An example of some of the cocktails you may have during your masterclass are:
- Old Fashioned (Bourbon, old fashioned bitters, brown sugar with orange zest)
- Negroni (Gin, sweet vermouth and campari)
- White Chocolate Passionfruit Martini (Cake infused vodka, white chocolate, ruby red grapefruit and passionfruit)
- Fairy Floss Martini (Swedish vodka, raspberry sorbet, cane sugar, fairy ﬂoss rose)
- Hundreds & Thousands (Vanilla vodka, apple & strawberry puree, fresh lemon juice, sprinkles)
- Whiskey Sour
Don't see your favourite cocktail on this list? Just let us know and we can likely accommodate it. Mocktails also available on request.
And making it even better, the price also includes gourmet foods for the whole group, as shown below (2 options). Both choices are sure to please - Li'l Darlin' has great reviews for its food and drink across Facebook, TripAdvisor, Zomato and more.
Package #1 ($69 per person, which includes the aforementioned drinks, plus the following food):
- Classic Margarita Pizza (V) - Tomato, buffalo mozzarella, parmesan, basil
- Chorizo & Buffalo Mozzarella Pizza - With smoked chermoula dressing
- Crispy Peking Duck Pizza - With hoisin sauce, shallots, cucumber, coriander, drizzled with orange, star anise & cinnamon glaze
- Chilli Prawn Pizza - With roasted capsicum, tomato, chermoula & chilli sauce
- Grilled Vege Pizza (V) - Pine nuts, balsamic onion, Danish feta, rocket & balsamic glaze
- Side salads
Package #2 ($79 per person, which includes the aforementioned drinks, plus the following food):
- Everything from package 1, plus the below:
- Salt & Pepper Calamari - Served with nahm jim & chipotle aioli
- Arancini Balls - Fried risotto balls with Fontina cheese, tomato, herbs & feta served with chipotle aioli
- Crispy Chicken Buffalo Wings - Served with our home made traditional Louisiana & blue cheese sauce
- Brownie Swirl - Sweet pastry scroll filled with warm chocolate brownie, drizzled with Belgian chocolate, served with vanilla ice cream
Classes can be held from 3pm-5pm on weekdays, and 12pm-5pm on Saturdays, please Request or contact us to check availability. Sundays 12pm-5pm available for groups for larger groups of 20+ guests. You're welcome to stay afterwards to mingle and chat, and if the timing's right, take advantage of Happy Hour at 5pm. We can also keep a table for your group so that you can have dinner or just hang out (just let us know in the checkout / Request)
We look forward to welcoming your group!
This class is available on Request for groups of 8+.
Don't have a group of 8+ students? If you're happy to pay a higher price per person (total of $552 for the class), you can just Request to book this class for 8 students (and attend with fewer guests).
This workshop is perfect for a hens party, special occasion, team building activity, birthday, bucks party, corporate event or Christmas party.
420 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills NSW
By Louiza Savva (attended on 14 Dec 2018)
By Claire Madden (attended on 5 Dec 2018)
By Laura (attended on 20 Oct 2018)
By May Lee (attended on 16 Oct 2018)
By Steph Huxley (attended on 20 Oct 2018)
By David Flack (attended on 19 Sep 2018)
By Matthew (attended on 14 Sep 2018)
By Richard Brown (attended on 6 Aug 2018)
By Scott Middleton (attended on 3 Aug 2018)
Can you cater to gluten free and vegetarians? If we have non-drinkers along do you have other beverages/ mocktail options?
Yes, we'd be happy to cater for all of that (including mocktail options).
I'd like to book with just one or two guests, can I join a "public" class?
Try this class instead
How does the ‘tasting’ of the cocktails work?
Our bartender makes the cocktails during his presentation and hands them around - everyone tries them with a straw.
We'll keep you posted!