ClassBento is home to Australia's best creative workshops. Book or gift an artisan experience. The ClassBento website does not work properly on Internet Explorer older than version 11 (which is what you're using now). Sorry!
Please use a newer version of Internet Explorer, or better yet, another browser, like Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.
Post a comment or question
Christmas Day is just days away.
Depending on what type of person you are, this knowledge will either fill you with joy or will send your blood pressure through the roof on account of how much Christmas shopping you still have left to do.
If you fall into the latter category, take a deep breath and relax. ClassBento has got you covered!
ClassBento has carefully curated a whole range of creative, hands-on workshops that make for truly unique Christmas gifts — whether you’re shopping for your parents, partner, kids or colleagues. We’re talking everything from cocktail and candle making classes to pottery and painting lessons.
The best part? You don’t even need to leave your house to purchase ClassBento workshops. With the click of a button, you can either book specific workshops for your intended recipients at ClassBento or simply buy them experience gift vouchers. ClassBento will send out lovely little gift cards or you can get the vouchers emailed to you as easy-to-print PDFs — perfect for those last-minute presents!
Need some ideas regarding which workshop to buy for who? Here are ClassBento’s top five experiences and activities to give as gifts this Christmas, along with a friendly suggestion of who they might suit best…
1. Terrarium building workshop: Terrariums are so on-trend right now. Reconnect with nature, get your hands a little dirty and learn how to build and decorate your very own terrarium to take home. Suggested recipients: Just about anyone — from your partner and your parents to your best friend. A terrarium building workshop would also make a great corporate gift for your team at work.
2. Cocktail making class: Learn how to make a damn good pisco sour or put a new twist on a classic piña colada. A cocktail making class is a super fun gift and the skills that you learn there are bound to come in handy in the new year! Suggested recipients: Close friends, your cousins and your siblings. This is also a great gift for couples.
3. Juggling lesson: It’s scientifically proven that juggling helps to improve your coordination and balance, sharpen your focus and concentration and boost the connections in your brain. It’s also A LOT of fun! Suggested recipients: This is a great gift to give to a young family and would also work really well as an end-of-year reward for your team at work.
4. Cooking workshop: Whether you’re learning to cook macarons or macaroni, flex your culinary skills and learn to whip up some brand-new recipes. Nothing tastes quite as good as a homemade dish! Suggested recipients: This is a great gift for people of all ages, from your kids right through to your grandparents.
5. Painting class: A fantastic way to relax, unwind and get those creative juices flowing. Enjoy time away from your phone and computer screens and create a masterpiece to take home with you. Suggested recipients: This is another gift that’s ideal for people of all ages, from your kids and close friends to your colleagues and parents.
ClassBento’s workshops take place all over Sydney every day of the week, AM to PM, and by attending or purchasing a workshop, you will be supporting a local small business or artist. Plus, one dollar from every ClassBento workshop booking gets donated to Dementia Australia — 'tis the season of giving!
You can find out more about ClassBento and all of the gift-worthy workshops that they have on offer here.