Christmas Day is less than a week away, but if you’ve left shopping for the men in your life to the last minute, don’t panic. We’ve got experience gifts for him that we know you (and they!) will love.
ClassBento has carefully curated a whole range of creative, hands-on workshops that make for truly unique Christmas gifts — whether you’re shopping for your dad, brother, husband, son, boyfriend or grandfather. We’re talking everything from wine tasting lessons to terrarium building classes.
The best part? You don’t even need to leave your house to purchase a ClassBento workshop. With the click of a button, you can either book specific workshops for your lucky lads at ClassBento.com.au or simply buy them gift vouchers. ClassBento will send out lovely gift cards or you can get the vouchers emailed to you as easy-to-print PDFs — perfect for those last-minute presents!
Need some ideas? Here are ClassBento’s top ten gift-ready experiences and activities ‘for him’ that would make any guy happy this Christmas…
1. Coffee brewing workshop: Channel your inner hipster and learn how to analyse the different aromas and flavour profiles of coffee, then try your hand at various brewing methods.
2. Juggling lesson: It’s scientifically proven that juggling helps to improve your coordination and balance, sharpen your focus and concentration and boost the connections in your brain. It’s also a lot of fun!
3. Wine tasting class: Learn about wine-making techniques, how to identify specific flavours and aromas, which wines to pair with what and how to pick a top quality drop.
4. Terrarium building workshop: Terrariums are so on-trend right now. Reconnect with nature, get creative and learn how to build and decorate your very own terrarium.
5. Metalsmithing lesson: Learn basic metalsmithing techniques, then create your own unique design — perhaps a ring or a pendant.
6. Cocktail making class: Learn how to make a damn good martini or put a new twist on a classic margarita. The skills that you learn are bound to come in handy in the new year!
7. Painting workshop: A fantastic way to relax, unwind and get those creative juices flowing. Enjoy time away from your phone and computer screens and create a true work of art.
8. Cooking course: Whether you’re learning to prepare seafood paella or cook a delicious pasta, flex your culinary skills and learn to whip up some brand-new recipes. Nothing tastes quite as good as a homemade dish!
9. Pottery class: Get your hands nice and dirty, learn the basics of pottery and return home with a handmade decorative bowl, teapot or vase.
10. Skateboarding lesson: The perfect gift for active young kids and big kids at heart (we’re looking at you, dads and grandparents!).
ClassBento’s workshops take place all over Sydney every day of the week, AM to PM, and by attending or purchasing a workshop, you will be supporting a local small business or artist. Plus, one dollar from every ClassBento workshop booking gets donated to Dementia Australia — 'tis the season of giving!